Google Talk
Google Talk
I entered: I am a
This is what I got: I am a Fugitive From a CHAIN Gang is a group of Poems which I have had a hysterectomy by the age of the Earth is not A Game. of Thrones. A Song of sixpence A pocket full Of Posies Piece did did anyone else notice this? PDA. did everything I could about the disease. About the disease About the disease About the disease About the disease About the disease
It kept on saying About the disease...WTF?
I entered: I am a
This is what I got: I am a Fugitive From a CHAIN Gang is a group of Poems which I have had a hysterectomy by the age of the Earth is not A Game. of Thrones. A Song of sixpence A pocket full Of Posies Piece did did anyone else notice this? PDA. did everything I could about the disease. About the disease About the disease About the disease About the disease About the disease
It kept on saying About the disease...WTF?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home